BT Global Access:
BT Global Access is a Canadian-Based Social Enterprise & International Student Recruitment Agency dedicated to promoting Africa-Canada cooperation through education and intercultural links. We are dedicated to empowering young people to explore the world, travel and study abroad. We believe that education is the single most powerful tool in the fight against poverty and injustice. Our goal is to provide a safe, rewarding and supportive international study experience, and nurturing intercultural links with the ultimate aim of preparing youth to become respectable global citizens and effective future leaders. We work with more than 85 reputable and accredited Canadian Colleges & Universities to recruit and provide admission to International students. If you believe education is a right, not a privilege. Then, join our movement to support global education and accessible international student mobility.
Job Title: Country Coordinator
Location: Coastal Road, Sinchu Alagie, KSMD – The Gambia, West Africa
- Post- Secondary education in Marketing, Administration, Management or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Social Media and ICT
- Good command of the English language, verbal and written (French language is an asset).
- Strong organisational, planning and outreach skills
- Experience in community outreach and advocacy skills
- Experience in the study abroad education and international student mobility industry is an asset
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of the Gambia office
- Office administration and answering inquiries of our prospective students
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with key stakeholders, such as educational institutions, government agencies, private sectors and international partners.
- Researches and responds to day-to- day case management inquiries received through our CRM database
- Maintain a high-performance work environment and contributes to an inclusive and safe work environment.
- The role will include you to be in touch with parents and prospective students and helping them with student application tasks, meeting enrollment requirements, inbound/outbound calling, document processing, handling inquiries and invoicing.
- Design local marketing and outreach initiative to recruit international students
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and Cover letter to Pr. Lamin Jabbi at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Country Coordinator Application”.